You may be asked to sign a hard copy document of our terms and conditions of hire prior to your booking.
1. The Hirer will be held liable for any damage/loss to our limousines caused by or incited by the conduct of individual passengers who are party to the hire.
2. Limo Rentalusine Company Limited, its drivers or agents reserve the right to terminate the hire at any point without refund should these terms and conditions be broken.
3. It is illegal to smoke in our limousines. In addition food cannot be consumed in the limousine, unless by prior arrangement, should you return to the limousine with food you will not be able to eat it in the vehicle and a waiting charge of £50 per hour or part thereof will be made where appropriate.
4. In the event of the fouling of our limousines (including smoking) there is a standard £50 penalty to cover clean up costs.
5. The Law requires that all alcoholic drinks are removed from the cabin of the vehicle within a 1 mile radius of Stage One Events (Sporting events, concerts etc.).
6. Limo Rentalusine Company Limited, its drivers or agents accept no liability for passengers personal belongings left in the limousine.
7. Deposits paid to Limo Rentalusine Company Limited are non-refundable. Cancellations must be made in writing and any cancellation within 7 days of the booking date will incur the full cost of the hire.
8. All subsequent alterations to this booking form must be notified to the company in writing as soon as possible to avoid any misunderstanding.
9. In the unlikely event of a breakdown Limo Rentalusine Company Limited will provide alternative transport, which may not be a limousine, to complete any part of an outward or return journey.
10. Included in the contract price, as standard, the limousine will pick up from two different points and will drop off at two different points, any additional drop offs will be charged accordingly, and in any event must be notified and agreed at the time of booking.
11. A maximum of 15 minutes waiting time is allowed on return journeys, after which the limousine may be withdrawn from hire without refund.
12. Where appropriate waiting time is charged at £50 per hour or part thereof.
13. Limo Rentalusine Company Limited, its drivers or agents accept no liability for late arrival due to breakdowns, road works and/or road closures that are beyond any reasonable prior knowledge.
14. Limo Rentalusine Company Limited, its drivers or agents accept no liability for late arrival due to adverse weather conditions.
15. Limo Rentalusine Company Limited reserve the right to substitute limousines, without prior notice, as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
16. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service please inform us by telephoning during office hours on the next working day.